"MR. UNSWITCHABLE INSTRUCTIONS"
Follow these simple instructions in sequence for an easier build experience.
1. BODY- Remove all flash on body first (do not remove hole for blower at this time)
(If body has a warp, warm it with hot water or slightly with a hair dryer and bend to straighten)
2. INTERIOR TUB/ FLOOR PAN- Clean flash from interior tub and Floor Pan
(Interior tub sides should rest on chassis evenly)
3. The rear panel of the interior tub should be only 0.60" thick, (due to the molding process it is thicker) Sand that part down.
4. CHASSIS- Remove all flash from Chassis. (do not drill out holes at this time)
5. "ZOOMIE FUNNELS"- Remove all flash. Make sure funnels sit evenly in the body.
6. Align "Zoomie Funnels" and Tape to inside of body.
7. Back the interior tub to the zoomie funnels (still taped to body) and super glue all 3 parts (do not glue anything to body)
8. Make sure Chassis & Interior Tub fits with body (chassis should sit evenly with the bottom of body when sat on a table).
9. ROLL BARS- Build the roll bars using 0.80" round tube (while the interior tub is taped to the chassis).
Here is a numbered photo for you to create the roll bars in sequence. After it's finished, it will be removable.
Start with the main hoop #1 that comes out of the roof, it would be wise to pin these 2 tubes with some brass/piano wire.
(Enlarge photo's and print out)
Notice where the roll bar down tubes fit right behind the first hole in frame, so the headers will fit.
10. FRAME RAILS- Clean flash on parts, use 0.80" plastic sq. tube to frame rail pieces to meet the front roll bars.
Use a round file first on the sq. tube to simulate the angle of the roll bar on the sq. tube frame rail.
11. SHOCK TOWER- Super glue top of Shock Tower to Frame Rails..... (do not glue anything to frame yet).
12. AXLE- The Shock Tower is designed using our "Goodyear Blue Streak Skinny Front Tires" and
"American 12 Spoke Mag Wheels".... using any other tire/wheel combination will result in a different front wheel stance.
13. To make the body more accurate, body should have the rear 1/4 panels and Rocker Panels pulled in more.
(This could not be done to the master as it was too fragile)
Slightly warm each body panel separately with a hair dryer and bend each panel inwards using a flat file to
keep the panels straight.